Finis SwiMP3.2G Waterproof MP3 Player
- New and improved wire connections for improved sound quality durability
- New and improved rubberized tethered cap for easy on and off secured cap
- Bone conduction audio transmission produces incredibly clear sound without headphones or ear buds
- Listen to music, audio books, podcasts and more with incredible sound quality while swimming
- 2G memory; stores over 500 songs; 32 hours of music
- For technical assistance on Finis Electronics, contact the Finis Support Team at 1-888-333-4647Note: Through diagnostics it was found that the hidden files in the memory of the MP3 causes this problem.When the processor finds the hidden file, it tries to play these incomplete files and the unit freezes up. Once the hidden files are deleted properly, the SwiMP3.2G returns to normal functionality.To properly delete files on a MAC operating system, not only does the user need to trash the files but also empty the trash bin.
Waterproof MP3 Player for Swimming. For technical assistance on Finis Electronics, contact the Finis Support Team at 1-888-333-4647. The SwiMP3 Waterproof MP3 Player from Finis allows swimmers to enjoy music, audio books, podcasts, and more–easily and comfortably while in the water. Thanks to Bone Conduction audio transmission, the SwiMP3 offers clear sound while fully submerged in the water–without uncomfortable earbuds that may fall out. Designed not to interfere with your swimming technique, the SwiMP3 attaches securely to the your goggle straps with Hydrodynamic Clips and rests on your cheek bone. With 2GB of storage, the SwiMP3 can hold up to 500 songs for a varied playlist. The player is MP3 and WMA compatible and is also iTunes convertible. The device attaches to your computer via USB and contains a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that offers over eight hours of use per charge.
With Bone Conduction Audio Transmission, sound is clearest when submerged under water.
About Bone Conduction Audio Transmission:
Ideal for swimmers and submerged use, bone conduction audio transmission bypasses the ear canal by vibrating through the bones, sending sound directly into the inner ear. This alternative conduction allows for the transmission of clear sound in the absence of air. The SwiMP3 uses this system to surround you with high-fidelity music as soon as you submerge your head under water.
- Bone Conduction Audio Transmission–clear sound without headphones or ear buds
- Hydrodynamic Clips attaches securely to goggle straps and rest on cheekbones
- Improved wire connections for sound quality durability
- Improved rubberized tethered cap for easy on and off
- MP3 and WMA compatible
- iTunes Convertible
- 2GB of Storage: approximately 500 songs, 30 hours of music
- Built-in USB Plug
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery with over 8 hours per charge
- Waterproof construction